The next Prospect hopeful we will look at is Sean Guite. Sean played 2 seasons Irvine Valley Community College as a third baseman, (which is where new Prospects Coach McMullen coached before he went to Nevada).
Prior to his College days, Guite won Huntington Beach High School Athlete of the Year in 2009-10.
Name: Sean Guite
Hometown: Huntington Beach, California
Primary Position: 3rd Base
Secondary Position: Infield
What do you feel are your strengths in the game of baseball? How do you think this will help the Prospects prosper in the new season?
I try to stay calm and composed throughout each game which I guess can be considered a strength because it helps me not get my emotions too high or too low, which can also help me in pressure situations and whatnot.
I hope I can help the Prospects in the new season by staying calm and collected and doing what I can to help the team win.
Best word to describe you? Easy-going
First thing you will buy after signing a million dollar contract?
I'd probably take my family out to dinner and leave a very nice tip.
Without "googling" it, what do you know about Edmonton?
It's in Canada. I really don't know much about Edmonton, but my roommate is from Toronto and he loves hockey, so I assume hockey is pretty popular.
No comments:
Post a Comment