For our next player introduction, we are headed back to the University of North Dakota (we previously introduced Alex Twenge) and welcoming middle infielder Daniel Lockhert.
University of North Dakota
baseball coach Jeff Dodson speaking about Lockhert's commitement to UND, "Daniel is a very special commitment for me. I have known him since he was
eight-years-old from my days in Missouri. He is very committed to being here. He
had several offers from schools around the country, but wanted to be here."
Name: Daniel Lockhert Nicknames? Danny
Hometown: Kennett, Missouri
Primary Position: shortstop
Secondary Position: second base
What do you feel are your strengths in the game of baseball? Fast pace and love to play the game of baseball
How do you think this will help the Prospects prosper in the new season? I'll bring energy to the club and help win ball games
Best word to describe you? Weird
First thing you will buy after signing a million dollar contract? Mt dew, bag of chips, and a new video game
Without "googling" it, what do you know about Edmonton? It's in Canada, that's really all I know.
Welcome to the Prospects Daniel!!
No comments:
Post a Comment